Source: Copa Airlines
- The flag carrier of Panama also unveiled recently more destinations starting in June and others to come in the near future
Since June 2021, Copa Airlines offers a highly differentiated service from its Hub of Las Americas in Panama to four major destinations in its route network. The Airline seeks to offer a superior experience, based on two fundamental elements that raise the level of its recognized world-class service: comfort and convenience.
Copa Airlines passengers traveling between Panama and Montevideo (Uruguay), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Los Angeles (United States) will be able to enjoy Dreams Business Class on all their flights, which has 16 comfortable reclining sleeper seats, large 16-inch remote control touch screens and an extensive entertainment program, AC and USB power connectors and spaces to store personal items.
Economy class will feature the Economy Extra section, located at the front of the cabin, consisting of 24 seats with greater legroom, individual 10-inch touchscreens with USB input and AC power connectors for greater convenience for passengers.
All passengers on board these aircraft will be able to enjoy the variety of content provided by the Copa Showpass wireless entertainment system, which they will be able to access by connecting to the aircraft’s own intranet network from a computer or mobile device. Using the Copa Showpass, travelers will be able to access a wide range of movies, magazine series, documentaries and music.
With the Dreams Business Class, Economy Extra and Copa Showpass, Copa Airlines seeks to satisfy the needs of its passengers on these important long-distance routes, which deserve a more comfortable experience.
As the Airline receives new aircraft, this offer will be expanded to more destinations in the Americas, to continue offering its travelers the world-class service for which the company is renowned.
More destinations available in June and others to come in the near future
Regarding destinations and also starting this month, Copa Airlines announced separately available flights to the following cities:
- Panama: Panama City and David
- Argentina Buenos Aires
- Aruba: Oranjestad
- Bahamas: Nassau (New)
- Belize: Belize (New)
- Bolivia: Santa Cruz
- Brazil: Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo
- Canada: Montreal and Toronto
- Chile: Santiago de Chile
- Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga (New) Cali, Cartagena, Medellín and Pereira
- Costa Rica: San José
- Curaçao: Willemstad (New)
- Cuba: Havana
- El Salvador: San Salvador
- Ecuador: Quito and Guayaquil
- United States: Boston (New), Chicago (New), Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Tampa (New) Washington D.C.
- Guatemala: Guatemala
- Guyana: Georgetown
- Honduras: Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula
- Jamaica: Kingston and Montego Bay (New)
- Mexico: Mexico City, Cancun, Guadalajara and Monterrey (New)
- Nicaragua: Managua
- Paraguay: Asuncion
- Peru: Lima
- Puerto Rico: San Juan
- Dominican Republic: Punta Cana and Santo Domingo
- Uruguay montevideo
- Venezuela: Caracas, Valencia and Maracaibo
The estimated date of restart to the markets that remain suspended is:
By 2022, Copa is expected to resume service to:
In order to adapt to the travel demand and according to government restrictions and approvals in each country, it has been necessary to make changes to our itineraries in many of the destinations we plan to serve. We recommend visiting the destination guide section on copa.com to find out about our available flights.