This webinar set for 20 January 2022 will review new and emerging technologies that are likely to bring enhanced security, greater efficiency and a better experience for passengers at the checkpoint. Speakers will discuss the potential for open architecture to bring about profound changes in aviation security screening, thanks to advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning and object recognition technology.
- The webinar will address:
- The potential for artificial intelligence and machine learning in aviation security
- Open architecture
- The impact of greater automation
- Ethical considerations
- Regulatory framework for new security solutions
The speakers will be:
- David Pekoske, Administrator, U.S. Transportation Security Administration
- Tom Salter, Deputy Director for National Security Science and Research, UK Department for Transport
- John Abel, Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
- Alexis Long, Chief Strategy Officer, Pangiam
- Thomas Romig, Vice President Safety, Security & Operations, ACI World
This webinar will be moderated by Scott Dullard, Head of Security and Aviation, Melbourne Airport and Chair, Smart Security Management Group.