Source: British Airways
- British Airways is offering 750,000 seats to Europe & UK at £39 or less each way
- The offer is valid from 11:00am on Friday 14 January to 23:59pm on Monday 17 January 2022
British Airways has today launched a short-haul flash sale with up to 750,000 seats available to destinations across Europe and the UK for £39 or less, with the lowest flights being just £28 each way.
This limited time offer is available on short-haul flights from Heathrow, as well as the airline’s services from Gatwick when it returns to short-haul flying from the airport on 28 March.
Popular destinations in the sale include*:
- Heathrow to Barcelona, from £30 each way
- Heathrow to Jersey, from £34 each way
- Gatwick to Malta, from £34 each way
- Gatwick to Milan, from £29 each way
- Gatwick to Nice, from £28 each way
- Heathrow to Palma de Mallorca, from £28 each way
- Heathrow to Prague, from £33 each way
- Gatwick to Venice, from £30 each way
Colm Lacy, British Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer, said “As we begin the new year, we are excited to launch our short-haul flash sale to popular holiday hotspots. With fantastic savings to be had, customers need to book fast to make the most of these offers. Whether it be for a short break or a long-anticipated holiday to visit friends or loved ones, we have a wide array of domestic and European destinations for our customers to choose from.”
This flash sale offer coincides with the current British Airways and British Airways Holidays sale, which is running until 25 January. This includes flights and holiday packages to destinations in Europe, such as Palma de Mallorca, Prague and Venice, from £119pp when you book before 25 January.
Customers booking with the airline can do so with absolute confidence thanks to the airline’s flexible booking policy, book by 17 January with the option to change later. British Airways Holidays’ customers also have access to a range of additional flexible booking options, as part of the company’s Book with Confidence policy.
On short-haul services, the airline’s Speedbird Cafe is available for pre-purchase in Euro Traveller featuring a gourmet range by Michelin-starred chef, Tom Kerridge. In Club Europe British Airways serves a selection of delicious meals including full British breakfast, lunch, traditional afternoon tea and dinner, depending on the flight time